This.

This is where I'm at. I've been waiting for the "push" to post another blog post, and then I saw today's devotional in my email. And I was like... this is it. This is where I am with PITY ISN'T AN OPTION. This is what I see in how He's making everything fall into place. And I can look at the last four years and say with all certainty that all of this is what HE did! (In that second to last sentence, throw "writer" in there, too!)

Be blessed,

Jessica



But whatever I am now, it is all because God poured out His special favor on me… I have worked harder than any of the other apostles; yet it was not I but God who was working through me by His grace.
1 Corinthians 15:10, NLT
Grace To Do All Things Through Christ

The apostle Paul “worked harder than any of the other apostles.” But he attributed his success to the favor or grace of God in his life.
My friend, God’s grace will never provide you with reasons to just sit around and wait for a miracle to fall into your lap. No, it will give you faith to believe that God is working in and through you despite your limitations. It will give you a get-up-and-go-for-it spirit. It will make you say, “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (Philippians 4:13)!
So in whatever role or position you find yourself right now, see the Lord’s favor empowering you to do what you need to with extraordinary diligence, creativity and effectiveness. The more you lean on His grace in all that you do, the more you allow Him to make you an excellent and extraordinary employee, manager, business person, parent or minister. That’s how you allow Him to work in and through you to bring you from one level of success to another!

No comments: