This week's news (because I'm at a loss for a better title)

Hey guys. Out of respect for what happened yesterday in Boston, I felt it was best not to post anything until today. Still standing on His promise for peace in this sad situation--let us all stand together during this tragedy and use our energy to pour out love and prayers on everyone affected!

 Now for this week's news...

1) The #rockthedrop countdown is on! This Thursday, participating readers will be dropping YA (young adult) books uh, wherever, simply to share the love of reading! (Sounds pretty awesome, no?) I'm sharing a few clues on Instagram now through Thursday morning so my local peeps will have an idea as to where some books will turn up (and no, I will not be dropping any Pity Isn't An Option books anywhere, sorry). If this is the first time you're reading about it, click here for more info.

Regarding the particular books I'm dropping, I'll give you hints about two of them: One involves controlling the wind, and another has to do with a blind girl being stolen. :)

2) The next spot of news for today is actually a teaser: I am setting up something really exciting for the month of May here at My Thoughts Exactly, and I can't wait to tell you about it next week! The end! (Ha ha, told you it was a "teaser"!)

3) The ebook version of Pity Isn't An Option is now on sale for $2.99 at Smashwords, and will finally be available within the next few days on Amazon. *throws coffee beans* (You asked, I listened. Helloooo Amazon.) UPDATE: It's available for Kindle now! *more coffee bean throwage* (I know that's not a word.)

4) Did you SEE the Catching Fire trailer? Am I the only one saying WHERE IN THE HECK IS FINNICK!?!?!?!

Okay. Back to your regularly scheduled whatever it is you normally do. (I'd say reading, writing, cleaning, pinning, eating...)

Be blessed,

Jessica

No comments: